Thursday 25 May 2017

AU Las Vegas - Class submission

All of the submissions are now in for Autodesk University Las Vegas.

Each of the submitted classes can be vieweed in advance. It is also possible to add your votes to the classes the look of interest.

I submitted a class this year - if successful I'll be talking about the UK Level 2 BIM methodology and also (with it being a tech conference) looking at how we're using the Forge technology to view Revit/IFC files in the cloud alongside the specification.

If you think it looks interesting, then please following the link below and filter by the word 'Forging' and add your vote.
http://au.autodesk.com/speaker-resource-center/call-for-proposals/voting

To find out more about our use of the Forge technology - watch the two minute video below:
theNBS.com/viewer

I'm happy to list other classes submitted from the #UKBIMCrew - drop me a DM on twitter if you want yours added below... (snip)

Update 23rd June 2017
Really pleased that my class has been accepted.
Also, great to have such a fantastic co-presenter joining me. Jim Quanci from the Autodesk Forge team :)

No comments:

Post a Comment